Thursday 5 September 2013

hello..FIRST POST!!!x

Hello beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen..lol..welcome to the official deessemakeover beauty blog..its soo exciting joining the various bloggers of the world..lool.I am a freelance makeup artist and I absolutely love and have a great passion for what I do..it gives me soo much joy to make people smile and trust me makeovers put smiles on a lot of ladies faces...so I'm going be blogging about my fav things that is.." makeup/,makeup do's and dont's,makeup tutorials,beauty tips and also some fashion/hair tips and trends..I'm also going to feature people from makeup and fashion experts to random people with great makeup looks and styles..it's going to be an awesome ride...I hope people get to read it though..LOL..stay beautiful.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only questions and positive comments are allowed..No negativity of any sort will be tolerated..x