Saturday 7 September 2013

PHOTO SHOOT MAKEUP INSPIRATION!




Ollllaa señoras et señors..happy weekend people!!!!Nobody told me blogging was so exciting..I officially have a new hobby..soo here's what I have to share with y'all•
 My sister and her pretty friend had a photo shoot a week ago with talented photographer and friend Simi vijay and of course  makeup was handled by yours truly.so i wanted to share the makeup looks I did on the models with you guys..
 Check out the photos below
         
The ever radiant Feyi(her voice is everything..I can sit and listen to her all day)and all her amazing features.High cheek bone,luscious lips..everything gorg gorg!!
I had no idea what look I wanted to give her,only thing I had in mind was the theme of the shoot and I knew it had to be fierce but not too fierce and since she has a hooded eyelid I decided to take all the fierceness to her lip..
On the lid I used sleek divine palette Caribbean   collection (purple haze)•on the crease I used black opal hypoallergenic shadow(clove)...•highlight her brow bone with black opal hypoallergenic shadow(brown town)•eyeliner is starry eyeliner gel in(black asphalt)•lower lash line l.a pride•filled her brows with Tara orekelewa brow pencil(brown)••lined her lips with black opal precision lipliner(vintage port)•lipstick Mac lipstick(ruby woo)..!!!! And I absolutely love the stuff on her head..

My beautiful sister ..she also possess the same awesome facial features as Feyi.•enhanced her brow with orekelewa by house of Tara brow pencil(brown)•covered her whole lid with black opal hypoallergenic shadow(brown town)•eyeliner starry eyeliner gel(black asphalt)•medium length faux lash ..I applied diamonties and pearls on the liner with a faux lash glue..and for the lips black opal lipstick and liner..!!

Then we took photos and were merry..


More photos coming soon..:D
For photography booking and inquiries by my very talented friend email:olusimivijay@gmail.com
  Stay beautiful my señoras..x

6 comments:

Only questions and positive comments are allowed..No negativity of any sort will be tolerated..x