Saturday 8 February 2014

TIP/TRICKS : THAT PERFECT RED POUT..

Ola my beautiful beauty addicts..it's being a while and I apologise as I've being busy with school and exams and I'm done now so I'm back were I belong..and today I want to drop a few tricks and tips on applying your lipstick 

The mouth is an immediate attention getter and the effect lipstick can have on creating the right mood is amazing. 


Red lipstick are mad sexy but only if they are applied the right way.Long-lasting and expertly shaped red lips aren't that hard to do, really! This process works for making every other color look flawless, too.


The diagram below shows ways in which you could correct and fill in diffrent month types to make it look even

There are thousand red lipsticks,diffrent names,diffrent product..MY FELLOW NIGERIAN LADIES RED LIPSTICK IS NOT LIMITED TO MAC's RUBYWOO ONLY!there are diffrent products from mac varying from "mac red" "Mac Russian red" "mac lady danger" etc..be sure to try every lipstick before getting them once you've found your fav you will never want to take it off..

APPLICATION:
Start by applying powder and foundation to your lips lightly to even them out..

Them go round your lips with a sharp pencil the EXACT COLOR AS THE LIPSTICK OR A NEUTRAL COLOUR..(I can't emphasize it enough)

Use the liner to define your lip shape then to fill in your lips as the base of your lipstick (this helps the colour stay longer)

Put on your lipstick,fill in your lips and touch with lipliner

TRICKS:
Blotting with tissue will keep the lipstick from smudging

Put your thumb between your lips and press this will prevent your teeth from getting stained

Dabbing loose translucent powder on your lips to make it matte and long lasting

Lip stains are a great option if you don't want to take so much time applying lipstick..my sis recently got me a NYC lipstain 

Apply lipstick with an angled brush to give you a dramatic look..

And you are good to go.
Hope this is useful to you guys..and please you could send photos of your trials and make up looks and I will feature you on my blog and instagram page.. And also drop you comments below..xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only questions and positive comments are allowed..No negativity of any sort will be tolerated..x