Saturday 7 June 2014

MY PRODUCTS HUNT!

Olllaa my beautiful makeup addicts .its been a while but I'm back and I'm here to stay..school has being taking all my attention but i had  to update my blog today ,because I had the time to go hunt for something i've being looking for..'ben nye' banana powder and 'house of Tara High intensity pigment in 'Margaret ekpo' and i wanted to share.
Although i wasn't able to get my Ben nye powder cause I wasn't ready to go past oniru/lekki phase one, I got just my house of tara eyeshadow *yayy*. I checked the whole of palms mall with no result I decided to go check prince ebeano store in lekki phase 1.I recently heard they sell beauty produts.honestly I wasn't expecting much at all but to my surprise they had few stuffs I didn't expect them to have and as a proud makeupaddict even if I didn't see everything I came for,I got stuffs I didn't come for .. 


I got bioswiss makeup wedges you can never have enough wedge.bioswiss eyelash curler nd a black opal eyeliner..


 
The Magaret ekpo eyeshadow palette is as colourful as it gets..
 This is my best eyeshadow palette from 'house of Tara' I already have an idea of what I'm going to do with it.. With a good eyeshadow primer you should get the best result with these..Can't wait to start experimenting and posting this look for you all..
Applied on my skin:
    

So with that said..if you are looking for beauty products you should check ebeano store too.ignore the name they might have what you're looking for..

Product detail:
House of Tara high pigmented eyeshadow in "Margaret ekpo"
Price-2800 in ebeano supermarket (don't know about other stores might be less might be more)

Address
Ebeano Supermarket
Plot 1B, Block A9, Obafemi Anibaba Street,
Admiralty Way, Lekki
Lagos
 
Toodles..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only questions and positive comments are allowed..No negativity of any sort will be tolerated..x